Wednesday 29 November 2017

Christmas outfit inspo with DV8!


Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well. Has anyone started their Christmas shopping as of yet? Or finished it should I dare say! I'll be honest I can see myself being one of those last minute shoppers running around like a headless chicken on Christmas eve trying to get everything sorted haha. No harm all the same as I think there is a lovely atmosphere in the shops. 

I am back today with an outfit collaboration for DV8. I did an instagram takeover on their account for the Letterkenny store and although I was pretty nervous as to how it would turn out, I actually had a lot of fun and really enjoyed it. I worked for DV8 back in 2015 so it was nice to come back into the store and see all of their Christmas stock. Lots of amazing pieces in stock especially if you have any parties coming up over the next few weeks which is always a given at this time of the year!


 I was heading to London the weekend after I chose my items for this post and decided there would be no where better to wear them! You're probably wondering why I have 2 different outfits on, in the one location, on the same night! I actually have a funny story about that. 

Originally I had decided I would wear the bodysuit and skirt as we were heading (out out) and I wanted to be dressy. I got dressed so quickly and pulled the zip up so fast that it broke and I tore a little hole at the side of the skirt - only me!! After an "OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO" "I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT" moment I realised that ...
No.1 the skirt could be easily fixed when I get home and
 No.2 I had jeans with me that ended up working really well with it! PHEW! Thank the Lord for my jeans because I genuinely had nothing else with me so all's well that ends well. 


I have to say though that I absolutely love the 2 items. As I've proven (unintentionally) the bodysuit can be worn separately and I also think it would be fab with black high waisted leather trousers? Likewise the skirt could be worn during the day with black tights and a nice chunky knit. I'll make sure and post this look on Instagram when I get around to wearing it again. 


I will be doing a separate blog post about the hotel in London we stayed in that weekend as it was out of this world and I think a few of you would be interested in seeing it if you weren't following me on Snapchat - so stay tuneddd! 


Until next time,

Emma

x








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig