Thursday 5 October 2017

Power Suit


Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a good week. Mine was a busy but exciting one as I signed a new contract which I will fill you all in very soon!



This weekend I finish my course with the London School of Styling - where that time went I do not know! As much as my bank account will love it, I will definitely miss flying over and back every 2 weeks. It became my routine and something I always looked forward to as styling is my biggest passion. In saying that, it has been an amazing experience and I am so exited to finally be kick starting my career in this area. Perhaps I will do a separate blog post detailing the course if it would be of interest?


I photograped this look from Penney's with the queen of photography, Brid O Donovan when I was in Dublin last and I was delighted as to how the images turned out. Quality is so important to me for my content and the girl is a pro at what she does - I am already looking forward to working with her again in the future. We shot the look at Trinity College and it was my first time there - such a beautiful campus.


I have been on the lookout for a suit this colour for a long time and expected to end up having to pay a fortune for it - wasn't I wrong but delighted of course!



Everything including the t-shirt, heels and handbag are recent stock - I bought them within the last few weeks. I found the suit true to size although if you plan on wearing the blazer closed with a bodysuit inside, I would suggest going a size up.



They would also work really well as separates - a black or cream top with sandals would be fab with the trousers or you could pair the blazer with a pair of jeans for a stylish, off duty look.



 I know for sure that I will be wearing this 2 piece to death so all that's left to say is ...

Happy shopping!

Emma

x























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig