Thursday 19 October 2017

One outfit - 2 different shoes! #sp


Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday! That was one quick week! I am back today with another outfit post. As you all know I am working with Greene's shoes for the month of October and I thought it would be cool to use one outfit and style it with 2 different shoes!

I chose a classic colour combo - a black midi skirt with a plain white shirt. It is my go to look for days when I don't know what to wear, have no time to prepare an outfit or for when I want to play around with accessories and footwear. Throughout my snaps of Greene's, I noticed that these boots and the New Balance trainers were the most popular judging by screenshots so that is why I decided to feature them. 

                                            

              Not to mention that I particularly love the boots - they also come in a red version which I                                       have shown below and are definitely next on my list of purchases! 


There are so many colours running through them that you could wear them with almost anything. I think they would also look really funky with a pair of leather trousers or jeans. From wearing them for the shoot I can also say that they are very comfy - a necessity for A/W boots as you will more than likely be wearing them very often. Which colour do you prefer? I think if I really had to choose I would go with the red! 



Trainers are something I was never really a fan of if I am being completely honest but in the last few months I seem to be living in them! They are just so comfy and add a real edgy look to whatever you are wearing. I thought these New Balance would work well because of the black and rose gold contrast meaning that again, they will match practically everything in your wardrobe.






If you aren't a fan of the black they also come in a few different colours as you will see pictured below. 
                                                        

                                                           

I know if I were to buy a pair I would probably stick with the black or burgundy as they would be very easy to keep clean and whether it be Summer or Winter, they will see you through each season. 

I hope you all have enjoyed this post and will take a little inspo from it. All shoes are linked so just click on the image and that will bring you directly to the site. I am back in London again this weekend as part of my Fashion Styling Diploma and we are shooting a feminine tailoring look so make sure to follow along on Snapchat (@thefashionchair) to keep up to date with everything. 

Until next time,

Emma

x

















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig