Sunday 15 October 2017

Dress up time with MeMe Boutique! #sp


Hi everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying what is left of the weekend. I think we can all agree that its' always gone in the blink of an eye. Talking about time, can anyone believe that we are already half way through October?! It will be Christmas before we know it and I definitely prefer that time of year in comparison to Halloween.

In this post, I am thrilled to be collaborating with a boutique called MeMe that is based in Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. I was absolutely delighted when Megan got in touch as her stock is so beautiful. I love being introduced to hidden gems as I am frequently asked about where I recommend for something different, especially for an occasion and now I can add MeMe to the list! :) 

No automatic alt text available.

I picked my top 4 items that caught my eye although in reality I would have had no problem picking another 4! Below you will see what I chose and if I had to pick a favourite, I think it would be the embellished detail top and trousers. (I think) Or maybe the coral dress?! Hmm I don't think I can make a decision haha. 

Image may contain: text

This coral dress was the very first item that I wanted to share with you all. I am a big fan of colour and anything bright always catches my attention so this dress was no different. It was very comfortable to wear and I loved the nipped in waist as this style is very flattering on a lot of body shapes. It's also a great option if you don't like to show your arms. I paired the look with nude heels but black would also be fab with  a matching clutch. 



I thought this teal dress was very eye catching and also perfect if you want something really different. There is a bandage fabric underneath the dress making it very comfortable and true to size but also a flattering fit as it sucks you in at all the right places - bonus! I also loved the length of this dress and the fact it was a little shorter underneath. Again a great option if you don't want your arms on show and it's something you could wear all year round. 


Mustard and royal blue is one of my favourite colour combo's and that is why I chose this dress as I wanted to show what it would look like. When you say a colour combo out loud it can sound ridiculous but it's not until you try something on that you realise, oh actually that does work! The bell bottom sleeves on this dress are beautiful and coming from my experience of working in Debenhams as a Personal Shopper, I know most women like to have their arms covered - hence why I chose these dresses. The dress could also be paired with black tights if you aren't comfortable with showing your legs and again a black or nude shoe would also match perfectly. 


Now that I have had some time to think about my favourite outfit, I have decided that it is the embellished top and trousers pictured below. I can imagine this top at Christmas time paired with a black leather skirt or trousers but the one thing I have to say about the trousers I am wearing is that they are probably one of the comfiest pairs I have ever tried. They were the perfect length and I loved the zip detail at the side. They were also very stretchy and soft which is really important to me when choosing trousers.



I'd love for all of you to keep MeMe Boutique in mind when choosing anything for that special occasion in the future. I know myself that I'm always checking Instagram to see what they have coming into stock as I love a store that can offer something you know no one else will have. I will be running a competition to win a €100 gift card for the store on Wednesday so keep an eye! :)

Make sure to follow them on Facebook HERE and Instagram HERE to keep up to date with everything they have to offer.

Happy shopping!

Emma

x

















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig