Monday 13 April 2015

Easter Outfits



 


Hi Guys !

How are you all doing? I have decided to do a brief post on the two outfits I was wearing Easter weekend, as a lot of you seemed to like them which is always a positive :) It was a reunion weekend with the girlies as we had not seen each other in ages and a catch up was well and truly overdue!


On the Saturday night I wore this powder blue dress that I got in Mc Elhinneys Department Store Ballybofey. I knew I wanted something different to what I normally wear, so a dress seemed like the perfect option and I loved the racer style front and mesh back. It was also ridiculously comfortable which is an added bonus for a night out! I had it in my head to wear pastel pink courts with the dress but didn't have time to go and buy them, so I opted for my nude one's from Office. These are just like the Louboutins, only a fraction of the price obviously haha. I knew I wanted to wear my hair up so as I could show off the detail on the dress, so five minutes before I headed out, I put it in a ponytail and off I went! I met so many readers that night and it was so heart warming to have the chats with you all! :) I have provided you all with the links to my dress and shoes below if anyone fancies a splurge before the weekend! ;)




Dress : http://bit.ly/1CBbqxe?hc_location=ufi

Shoes :  http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/2,37/1797886046







I was really tired come Sunday night but knew I had to pick myself up so I had a quick nap before I started the getting ready process and I think that done the trick. I hadn't a clue what I was going to wear so in the end up, I opted for my houndstooth shirt dress from none other than Penney's finest. I wore it with my leather open toe shoe boots and put on a waist belt to bring a bit of structure to it. Orange and blue is a fave colour combo of mine so I wore orange lippie and brought an orange clutch. It was such a comfortable outfit once again so it ended up being a really fun night. Jedward was the inspiration for my hair as you can see ;) haha.  












Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Monday and talk soon ! :) 

All my love,

Emma

x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ahh I love that dress! I live in Ballybofey and I actually saw that dress the day before you posted it and I was like, yes - need that in my life! There's some lovely things in there at the minute :)

    http://misslucas93.blogspot.ie/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no way! :) It is so comfy too which is an added bonus! Yeah I know I was torn between so many things haha! X

      Delete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig