Monday 27 April 2015

What I wore Saturday Night


 Morning Everyone! We are all back to the dreaded Monday again, where does the weekend go? On Saturday night I was out with some friends to celebrate one of them becoming a doctor and it was a great night.


As you will see below, I hadn't a clue what to wear and when that happens, I place everything on my bed that I like and then try to mix and match. When I posted the picture to my Facebook the embellished pencil skirt was a fave and it was from Virgos Lounge. I love the slit up the side and its my go to skirt in Summer. I ended up not wearing any of it and instead went with a simple black and red number. The shorts were from Penneys and I wore my ever so trusty Dunnes heels, they are serioulsy so comfy!

We had a table booked in Voodoo Vintage and started off the night with some champagne which I definitely paid for the next day haha. I am so happy to be feeling alive again! I never actually got a picture of my make up but I went for a really smokey eye using my Urban Decay Naked Palette and a nude lip. My hair is naturally curly so I just popped a bit of mousse on and did a bit of back combing. I think I sometimes take for granted how easy my hair is to style haha.

This week is a really exciting one because I announce the project I have been working on for the past few months and I can't wait to tell you all. It's something I have always wanted to do and at the end of the day, nothing happens if you just sit back and wait for it. That's all from me for today, I hope you all have a great start to the week.

Lots of love,

Emma

x





 



  






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig