Monday 28 November 2016

Debenhams Christmas Gift Guide Event #foundit


Hi everyone,

Last Monday I was invited to the Debenhams Christmas gift guide event in the Radisson Blu Royal Dublin and I was really looking forward to it considering I now work for the company. I also had not attended a press event in what seemed like forever and I always love them on the lead up to Christmas as everything just seems that little bit more special!

As I was at home for the weekend, I travelled from Donegal to Dublin and then back to Galway so the travelling was tiring but definitely worth it. It was just a flying visit and I didn't have time to browse around the city centre but I will be back soon no doubt.


The main aim of the event was to showcase everything that Debenhams has to offer in terms of gift ideas for Christmas and they definitely delivered! There was hundreds of products for men, women and children and also various pop up stands including Benefit, Make-Up Forever, Lancome and The Balm.


The detail put into the event was outstanding so well done to Emma and all the team. We were very kindly gifted with amazing goodie bags and my favourite item would have to be my customised YSL lippie. The fact it has my name on it is so cool and it's a beautiful deep red shade that I will definitely gets lots of wear out of over Christmas. 


I was just leaving as Xpose were landing so I am sure the event has/will be covered if you would like to see a snippet of what went on!


 The hotel was absolutely stunning, one of the nicest Radisson's I have been in and it was decorated very festively. The entrance to the room for the event had a mini red carpet and when you walked in, we were given a choice of drink and also some food to nibble on whilst looking around at all of the products.


If you are gift shopping tonight there is up to 15% off online on selected items for Cyber Monday so go go!


The Balm have some lovely lip gift sets and you can never go wrong with a bit of Mary Lou Manizer, - one of the best powder highlighters on the market in my opinion.


We have a social media hashtag that you can use (#foundit) if you find a gift that you love and when you share your photo you could be in with a chance of winning a €1000 gift card, wouldn't that be dandy! 


Until next time,

Emma

x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig