Tuesday 22 November 2016

The knitwear edit


Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday! I hope the week has been treating you good so far and if not, the weekend is in sight! I went back to Donegal on Friday for a few days and it was so nice to be home for a few days before Christmas approaches. Today I am covering the second part of my winter style series ... knitwear!

I don't know about you but I love love wearing cosy jumpers in the colder weather. I like to layer them under leather jackets and coats and not to mention they hide a multitude of sins when you find the right one. A jumper, jeans and trainers or boots is the perfect off duty look that anyone can pull off! 

Below I have featured my top 10 picks from ASOS, F&F by Tesco, AX Paris and Glamorous. I don't like to feature the same brands continuously and always try to bring you all a bit of variety. The cold shoulder trend is huge this season and I have a feeling that it will continue through to Spring/Summer 17. There are definitely a few jumpers that I will be purchasing when pay day rolls around next week.

Most of the knitwear is in a polo neck style but if it is your standard jumper, a white shirt underneath is a great way of layering and adding an extra bit of structure and style. If this isn't up your street there is always the option of wearing a detachable collar and many high street stores such as River Island, Topshop etc now stock them. If you are feeling very DIY then why not create your own!

For inspiration on how to wear your knitwear jumpers, I have included a few examples from Pinterest below.


 








Until next time,

Emma





















*I will receive a small commission from the sales generated through these links.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig