Saturday 30 May 2015

L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation Review




Hi Guysss! 

I can't believe it is nearly a month since I last blogged anything, I have been having serious withdrawal symptoms haha. In better news, I now have lots more free time on my hands, wifi in the house and a spring cleaned blog so that means lot more posts! :) I have been getting quite a few compliments on my L'oreal Lumi Magique foundation recently (which is always nice) so I thought I would do a review on it, and make it product of the week on my site!


First off, I didn't buy this intentionally. My mum ended up not liking it so gave it to me to try...It was clearly meant to be! :)

What I like about it is that it isn't really heavy, although it can be built up if you want to wear it at night. I just apply an extra layer if I know I will be hitting the dance floor ;) It glides on your face very easily, and I use my F20 Blank Canvas foundation brush (which I love)

to apply it. A little goes a long way and that is always a bonus.

I use the shade 'Gold Sand' as I like to be a little bit darker for the summer and with my hair now being black, I like my face to be nice and tanned. Coverage wise, it lasts me more or less the whole day, the only area I might have to top up slightly is my forehead.

The glow of it is what I love the most and it's nice to see that radiate in pictures too. I use St.Moriz tan in dark for the summer and it can be difficult to find a foundation that matches your neck, but this one is perfect. The only other one I would use to match up is MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30. Price wise the Lumi Magique is around €16 so not all that bad for a foundation you know has a nice glow, good coverage and will match your tan. There are four-five other shades to choose from also.




I honestly don't know what is going on with my eyebrows in the above pic, they look as if I would need a strimmer to them lol, but let me know if you try the foundation and I hope this review was of some help. I am just putting the finishing touches to my Fashion Show post so hang in there just a little longer as it will soon be with you all :) Enjoy the long weekend and have a few drinks and a boogy, you deserve it!

Emma

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig