Friday 15 July 2016

Summer Hair Style Ideas

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great week so far. I headed home Sunday for the first time since moving to Galway over 2 months ago and it was so nice to be back. There really is nothing like your own bed and although I was only in Donegal for 24 hours the trip was perfect timing after a crappy week! 

Today's post is a few summer tousled hair styles for you to try (or your hairdresser haha). I love browsing pinterest for hair, outfit and make-up inspo and thought I would share my top favourites. Some would be beautiful if you are heading to a summer wedding or festival and shouldn't be all that difficult to re-create (although it might be a different story when I attempt some myself) I hope you enjoy and make sure to tweet or snap me @thefashionchair if you try one!











Unitl next time,

Emma

x
Share:

3 comments

  1. All hair styles were too good, i can not resist making these hair styles after going through all these designs Hair Styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever best styles which i have never seen before thanks for sharing this informative information thanks..

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig