Thursday 7 July 2016

Thursday Shoesday!


Hi Everyone,

Happy Thursday! It's kind of scaring me how fast the weeks are going in, does anyone else feel the same? Although, July is always my favourite month of the year because it's my birthday in 3 weeks yay! 
I don't know why but I really don't want to turn 24 - it sounds ridiculous but the only way I can see it is that the year after I will then be half way to 50?! Haha, crazy logic! Anyway, I thought I would do something a little different today by focusing specifically on heels. They are a girls best friend and I certainly couldn't live without mine! 

I have picked 20 favourites from a few different retailers and tried to include a variety of colours and styles so hopefully you also see some that you like. With weddings, debs, birthdays and other occasions coming up over the summer this should make shoe searching a little easier. Happy shopping!















































































Until next time,

Emma

x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig