Monday 5 October 2015

Fiorelli Autumn / Winter Collection *



Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday! Yesterday I was in a dress and sunglasses, today I am back in the warm, cosy clothes - the weather is extremely hormonal if you ask me! To bring a bit of variety, today's post is based on Jewellery! :) I was invited into Steven's Jewellers to check out the Fiorelli Autumn / Winter Collection and below you can find my favourite pieces. I am a big Jewellery fan and an avid supporter of the fact that it can instantly update an outfit. As much as I love the high street stores, sometimes it is nice to invest in something a little different that you know not many people will have. 






I love chunky gold jewellery and I think this style would be perfect for the jumper over a shirt look. It would instantly lift the outfit and make a statement. I also think it's really cool how the front of the necklace is a bit thicker.




I have this piece myself and I love it. I think it is really unique and something you could wear for a daytime or night time look - a simple LBD and this necklace would be the perfect combo in my opinion or it would also look great with a crisp white shirt.




Zig zag detail features prominently in the Fiorelli range as you will have seen from this post and I love it. I think it makes each piece very unique and with this necklace, the different colour of gold in the middle adds a nice touch.




If I had to choose between silver and gold, I would normally choose gold but these earrings can be an exception! I love love the zig zag detail and hint of black - these would instantly make a plain outfit very dressy for a night on the town / drinks with the gals and all other jewellery could be kept to a minimum.




Black and gold is one of my favourite combinations when it comes to rings - I especially love wearing them on nights out for that extra bit of glamour and I think glam is definitely an adjective that could be applied to this ring. The encrusted side detail is beautiful.




These earrings are right up my street and are quite possibly my favourite item in the collection. I think we all have one item of jewellery that we NEED to wear everyday and for me, it's earrings. I love how they can bring an outfit together, especially when your hair is tied up but I particularly love the design of these, tres chic!




If you are a fan of matching all your jewellery then this set is for you. Sometimes when a certain style is available in a lot of categories, you have to wear them as separates depending on how they look but I think you could definitely wear these 3 items together as they are simple yet make a statement.




How cool is this ring?! Again it features a zig-zag detail and I have to say I really like it. It's not often you find rings with a really cool shape and design and because it is gold, it gets extra brownie points from me! It reminds me of the midi-rings that have been very popular the past few seasons 




This necklace with a plain jumper / top / white shirt would be amazing! I normally wouldn't be a big fan of rose gold but I was drawn to this one as I know that it would make a statement and really stand out in photographs. The pearl detail is beautiful and the necklace would sit quite high on your neck making it perfect for the style of tops I have just mentioned. 




Another favourite, I can imagine this being worn with a simple top or even a dress, The detail in the necklace is amazing and the pointed / diamond effect will elongate your figure which is something we can't really complain about! Personally I would love to wear this with a plain black polo neck midi length dress for during the day and a pair of chunky ankle boots. I think the necklace would complete the look.

That's all from me for today. I hope you found a few items that you liked (Start dropping the hints for Christmas!) For enquiries regarding pricing or any other information you can contact Stephen's Jewellers directly on their Facebook page which you can find HERE

Thanks for reading,

Emma

x
Share:

1 comment

  1. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    simple pearl set

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig