Wednesday 27 September 2017

Afternoon tea at the G hotel Galway

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well? Before I moved up from Galway, my friend very kindly treated me to afternoon tea in the G hotel to celebrate 2 years blogging and it was such an amazing experience that I couldn't not share the day! 


It was my first time in the hotel itself and I was honestly blown away. It is hands down the most stylish, beautiful and innovative hotel I have ever been in. Everything from the decor to the staff to the food was incredible and it felt like we were in a completely different world altogether. I remember sitting down and thinking, this is exactly how I want the interiors of my dream home!


    


You can see from the menu the different types of afternoon tea that is available and we went with the pink version that includes a glass of prosecco. Everything is baked fresh and the scones in particular were out of this world - the local bakeries have a lot to live up to now haha!


     


My friend had let the team know it was The Fashion Chair's 2 year anniversary before I arrived and I nearly cried when this plate came out!! An Cathaoir Faisean as the girl put it - such a lovely touch as I didn't think the day could get any better. 



We ended the day by having a cocktail on the rooftop of the Radisson as the weather was lovely and we all know in Ireland you have to make the most of it. Then ... it was back to reality!


All in all it was a brilliant experience and if you are staying in Galway or travelling there in the future, I would highly recommend it. All that's left to do now is stay a night!

Until next time,

Emma

x



















    



   




   

   

      




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig