Friday 9 September 2016

River Island's A/W handbag collection - my top picks


Hi everyone and happy Sunday! I always love this time of year when the Autumn style is slowly evolving and I love investing in key pieces such as coats, boots and new handbags of course! I will be doing a post on my top A/W essentials very soon so that is on the way :) 

River Island are known for having a beautiful handbag collection each season and this A/W is certainly no different. As always there are lots of patterns, colours and styles to choose from and I was gutted to have missed their Christmas press day but thanks to snapchat I was able to catch up on everything. 

Some girls love heels, others love make-up and I am handbag OBSESSED! Ever since I was a little girl I have collected them and that has stuck with me down through the years (unfortunately for my bank balance). The one thing I definitely miss the most about working in RI is the staff discount as I normally always spent it on a handbag, they are just so beautiful!

So with all of that in mind, I have picked my 10 favourites that are currently in stock in River Island at the moment. The only thing I cannot be held responsible for is how much money you will spend after looking through this post haha! 

Happy shopping gals,

Emma

x











































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig