Wednesday 21 September 2016

Monochrome


Hi everyone,

I am back in the swing of style diaries again and today it's a monochrome look which is always classic and timeless. I have to say a special thank you to my Sister for photographing this look really early on the morning I was heading back to Galway after a week at home.

I was recently sent this beautiful white cape blazer from Sheinside and they have some amazing pieces in stock that are extremely reasonable. If you missed my wishlist showing you my favourite items from the website you can check it out HERE.

Cape blazers are a big trend for A/W and they are so versatile which is an added bonus. I had lots of outfit ideas in my head for this look but decided to pair it with my keyhole jumpsuit from Penneys. I have it worn to death at this stage and people are definitely going to be thinking that I own nothing else haha. I purchased it not that long ago so it could be worth checking your local store and it is really comfortable.  

I always like to break up a jumpsuit by accessorising it with a waist belt and decided to wear one from H&M. The heels are my trusty nudes from Office and the sunnies are also Penneys - where else! The blazer would also be lovely with a pair of jeans or midi skirt and as it is a cape style it will instantly glamify any outfit.

You can purchase the cape HERE and it is only $30. The one tip I will give is to make sure to look at the measurements of any item on this website as you need to use that as a guide when purchasing anything. I am usually a size 12 and I got a L.

I have some really exciting career related news that I will be sharing with you this week. It's a position I have been working towards for the last 5 years and I won't say any more as I want to keep it a surprise for the blog post. Stay tuned over the next few days ... eeeeek!

Stay stylish,

Emma

x













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig