Tuesday 18 October 2016

Wrap up in style this Autumn / Winter


Hi everyone,

Long long time no chat. It has been almost a month since my last blog post which is very hard to believe, I don't know where the time is going. I have been really busy with starting my new job in Debenhams and getting to grips with everything but now that I have settled in, I can get back into blogging mode once again. I have some amazing pieces from Debenhams that I will be photographing over the coming weeks and if you missed my blog post all about my new positions you can catch up HERE

Now that the colder weather is approaching or has approached I should say, coats are an absolute must and I love nothing more than wrapping up. With so many different styles on the market, I have narrowed it down to a few favourites and this was pretty difficult as they are one of my biggest weaknesses. 

I would always recommend going a size up in a coat as you want to have a bit of room for the extra layers you will be wearing. It should fit you well but isn't overly big at the same time unless it is a boyfriend fit. If you are quite petite, I would suggest avoiding coats that are below the knee as they will swamp your frame and make you look even shorter - jackets that sit just at the middle part of your thigh are best. If you are a long legged beauty, coats that sit below the knee are particularly flattering and beautiful on.

It's always good to have a neutral coloured coat that you know will match everything and then one- two coloured or patterned styles that can funkify an outfit and bring a bit of life to it. Frankly I'm pretty sure I could provide a coat for everyone in Ireland at this stage so I think I need to curb the obsession! 

Let me know if you have a favourite or decide to purchase any! 

Until next time,

Emma

x































*I will receive a small commission from the sales generated through these links.












Share:

2 comments

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig