Thursday 10 March 2016

Military Off Duty



Hi Everyone,

I am back with a military inspired style diary today and it's Penney's head to toe - (Apart from the belt, that is H&M) I do not know what I would do if that store didn't exist and I genuinely think half of Ireland would be naked! None the less, I can always count on them for whatever look I feel like creating and hopefully you can take some inspo from the post.



I am loving peaked caps at the minute and think they add a real edgy look to an outfit. It took me a while to adjust to them but now I find myself wearing them with almost everything! I bought an all black one as I knew it would match with almost any colour. 

The khaki trousers are extremely comfortable but very big fitting so I would suggest going a size down. They are high waisted and give you a great shape.  Although the trousers come with a khaki belt attached, I added a gold and black one to break up the look as I always like to add my own twist. They are also beautiful paired with a heel and could easily be worn on a night out with a cropped top if you want to show off that midriff and if not, a dressy top or white shirt would also look great. 

Most people are surprised when I tell them that the trainers are actually part of the workout range from Penney's. They are beyond comfortable and were an absolute life saver when I was at London Fashion Week as they are great for running around in. The only thing I will say is that you definitely need to buy at least 2 sizes down. I am normally a 6 and had to buy a 4, I don't think I have ever been a size 4 in a shoe ... EVER! They go with everything and for less than €10 you couldn't go wrong!

I am off to Belfast Fashion Week tomorrow to intern at the event so I am looking forward to that. The trainers will definitely be coming along with me and I hope you all have a great weekend :)

Until next time, 

Emma

x























Share:

1 comment

  1. Nice fabric - thick & slick - thought they might be thin material - was pleasantly surprised with the great fit of stylish workout clothes. I didn't have to keep pulling them up like my other pairs of yoga pants. I seriously need to get more of these.

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig