Friday 17 April 2015

Equivalenza perfumes



 


Hi Everyone,

It is officially Friday and its PAYDAY for me whoohoo! :) :) Any of you got any exciting plans for the weekend? I am having a quiet one but do ya know what, I'm looking forward to just chilling in my pj's with a cup of tea and watching the Late Late (Said no 22 year old EVER?! What is happening me!!) Ara I will just have to doubly make up for my OAP'ness next weekend ;)

Anyhoo, today I am introducing you all to a store that perhaps not many of you know about, but should know about! As a big perfume lover and someone who goes through it really fast, I was delighted to come across Equivalenza. They sell perfume that smells exactly like all the top range brands, but for HALF the price! Who could complain about that?!


There is a wide selection for you to choose from but some of the most popular examples would be : Chanel , Alien , Marc Jacob , Prada , Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf (my all time fave)

&

Not forgetting the men, aftershaves such as Paco Rabanne , Armani , Hugo Boss , Calvin Klein etc


There are many more to choose from in store and the way it works is that you state which perfume/aftershave you would like and you then have three different size bottles to choose from .

30ml : €14

50ml : €18

100ml : €29










As you will see in the picture below, you can also get your 30ml perfume in a funky little cover, perfect for the handbag on a night out or even as a present.







The store also does household scent products and they have their own naturally blended cosmetic skin range which is also very affordable so I am looking forward to trying it.










There's a really nice aura when you walk into the store but the best thing about the perfumes is that they don't evaporate, they stay on your clothes and skin so there is no need to be topping yourself up every few hours. It is definitely worth checking out if you are in need of a new scent any time soon & I have listed below the few stores located in Ireland, so hopefully you find one close to you.

  • Letterkenny
  • Derry
  • Craigavon
  • Dublin (Jervis Centre)

I now have to scoot as I am currently on my lunch break and still have the other half of my wrap to eat - (Writing and eating at the same time is NOT an easy task haha) I hope you all enjoyed the post and have a lovely Friday. I have another GlamGlow review coming tomorrow to get you all prepped for the weekend so stay tuned for that :)

Talk soon lovelies,

Emma


x


















Share:

3 comments

  1. Hi :) do you know whats the number of the FlowerBomb??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) do you know whats the number of the FlowerBomb??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I wanna know the number of the Flowebomb too, thank you !

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig