Tuesday 27 March 2018

5 outfits with i-clothing.com


Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. I recently had a collaboration with the lovely girls over at i-clothing and even though I shared all of the looks on my social platforms, I thought I would document all of the outfits I selected and styled here aswell. 


I was asked to choose a few outfits and spent the guts of half a day trying to narrow everything down as the new stock had just arrived and I wanted everything! i-clothing are an Irish site for those of you that perhaps have not heard of it before and delivery is very quick which is always an added bonus - especially if you need to make sure that it arrives for a specific date! I also find the clothes to be affordable and of good quality - win win! 


JUMPER - goo.gl/mhK6RM
TROUSERS - goo.gl/d735VX 

All of the items arrived as they appeared online (trust me I have had some disasters in the past) and also true to size unless otherwise stated under the image. I think if I had to choose my favourite look, it would be the shirt and pink trousers as they will be great as separates too. All links are included below if you would like to shop any of the items.


SHIRT - (brilliant quality) goo.gl/syrKB1
TROUSERS - goo.gl/ge3dTj


DRESSgoo.gl/V3HnDa

I wore this dress out on St. Patricks night and it was hands down the comfiest thing I have ever worn on a night out! It is also very flattering on because of the ruche fabric across the stomach area so great for those of you that prefer to hide that area. The slit is quite high but you could always get it stitched if you aren't comfortable and as it is also low cut, I popped my black bodysuit on underneath to avoid any accidents haha! Definitely can't wait to wear this again! Also true to size


T-SHIRT - goo.gl/Ck423J
TROUSERS - goo.gl/oX34jV


JACKET - goo.gl/dG6s8c
JEANS - (brilliant fit and would suggest going up 1 inch in your waist size) goo.gl/GPqQS5


I hope you can take some inspo from the looks and as always feel free to get in touch if you have questions. All imagery by Michael from MDG photoworks and thank you to the girls at i-clothing for asking me to take part in the collab 😊

Until next time,

Emma

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig