Wednesday 8 February 2017

Wedding Journal Show


   

Hi everyone,

Last Sunday I attended the Wedding Journal Show in Belfast and it was a fantastic event and day out.  I had heard so much about it and knew it was renowned for being one of, if not the best wedding show around. Unfortunately I spent most of the day travelling as I was coming from Galway but it was definitely worth it all the same and I would highly recommend paying a visit next time round!

      

I documented the whole day on snapchat but for those of you who don't have the app, I have everything covered in this post also. It was the most beautiful day in Belfast and when I arrived I had a quick look around but wanted to head straight for the catwalk show as that was the part I was looking forward to the most. Paddy Mc Gurgan was just finishing off a make-up demo and he was also exhibiting at the show.

            

The selection of wedding dresses was INCREDIBLE! I honestly don't know how any bride to be would choose only one and what I liked was the fact there was definitely something for everyone. It wasn't your normal catwalk show either as the model bride and grooms put on performances dancing in their outfits and it was just brilliant.








Photo credit : Peter Mackey

There was an amazing array of exhibitors and everything you could possibly imagine for your big day under the one roof. Now, I am not engaged but I thoroughly enjoyed listening to what everyone had to say and maybe down the line I will be able to use the info for my own wedding (if there is one haha).

       

The VIP area had prosecco and champagne as far as I know but considering I hadn't ate all day I didn't think it would be wise to start sipping on that - Lord knows what the content would have been like then! Aside from that I didn't have the time as I was only there for an hour and a half and wanted to cover as much as possible before heading back to Galway again.

      

I ran a competition in collaboration with the Wedding Journal Show for 5 readers to win tickets to the event so I really hope that you all enjoyed the day whether that was on the Saturday or Sunday. AND I definitely hope you entered the competition to win a wedding worth £30,000! I thought about entering and then realised it would be very awkward if I won haha!




The next time I will seeing Belfast is March time for Belfast Fashion Week and I am already looking forward to returning :) Hope you enjoyed the post and images!


Until next time,

Emma

x




Share:

4 comments

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig