Monday 4 May 2015

H&M White Lace Pencil Skirt





Hey Everyone! 

Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday! :) I am doing a quick outfit post on what I wore Saturday night before I head into work. I wasn't planning on going out, but low and behold I took the YOLO approach and it was such a fun night.





Voodoo Vintage was the destination once again although this time there was no champagne involved haha. I saw this really nice skirt when I was in work in H & M and I hadn't bought anything for myseld in yonks so thought "Gwan Emma, treat yourself" ;) The best part is that it is only €19.99!! I think it looks a lot more expensive so that it always a bonus and it is so comfy. I had intended on wearing black on top, but instead went for a coral crop top that I got in River Island last summer. My nude patent courts from Office and Orange clutch from Penney's completed the look.


The slit on the back of the skirt was what sold it for me and I definitely plan on wearing the skirt during the day when the weather gets a bit better again, I just love it :) You probably couldn't see it in the photo I uploaded but I was wearing one of my fave Clarins orange lippies and I will do a review on it soon. It is a little bit more expensive than your high street brands, but it is amazing.




I have SO much work to be doing in the next few weeks for my fashion show but I know it will all be worth it in the end, so I am excited and nervous. I just want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all of you for your support and well wishes on this project. When I announced it I was like OH NO, so getting the reaction that I did made me calm down a little ;) haha. I will be posting regular updates to my Facebook and Instagram so I can bring you all on my journey on the lead up to it :)

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will see ya'll soon,

Emma

x.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ahh you look lovely :)

    and must keep an eye out for the fashion show, sounds like it'll be a great night :) x

    http://misslucas93.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig